For many years I have been conducting various educational and popularization activities, mainly in the field of art education and art history.
In my account I have:
- lectures on contemporary art for seniors from the Academy of Full Life in Krakow (2012)
- a series of lectures promoting contemporary art "What is art looking for?" at the Chronicle Gallery in Bytom (2014)
- academic classes: exercises in the interpretation of artistic work for first-degree students and introduction to visual culture studies for master students of the Jagiellonian University (2015-2018)
- individual tutoring in the history of art and Polish language at the high school level (since 2013)
- baccalaureate in art history for youth groups and preparation for interviews at entrance exams for art universities (2021)
And also as part of practical classes:
- creative o-technologyworkshops for active women under the motto D.I.Y. Act!
- programming basics classes for children in grades 1 to 3 of primary schools
- workshops on computer graphics and tablet support for students in grades 4 to 6 of primary and lower secondary schools
- educational and art workshops for children from grades 1 to 3 of the primary school